Making a Legal Will is Important
- A valid will is important so that you make sure your estate is given to the people that you care about after you die.
- A change in family circumstances such as marriage, separation or divorce has serious implications for your Will.
- Pentana Stanton Wills Lawyers understand these issues, and are experienced in designing a will which meets your wishes and is individually designed to your particular family or circumstances.
When Should You Make a Valid Will?
- When you turn 18 years of age.
- If you have any property. This does not only include real estate. You may have a car, furniture, funds in bank accounts, superannuation, life insurance or be a beneficiary under someone else’s Will.
- All of these and more can make up your estate.
- To decide who you want to administer your estate and make sure your wishes are carried out.
- If you have no relatives, your estate will go to the government unless you have a Will saying otherwise.
- To include Charities or Good causes which you would like to support through your estate after death.
- To state your wishes as to care of your children after death.
- To state your wishes concerning your funeral, burial or cremation and spreading of ashes.
Our Wills and Estates Legal Team can advise you on options:
- Concerning your circumstances;
- To prepare your Will;
- To challenge or defend a Will;
- In distributing an estate;
- For your rights under a Will if you are a beneficiary.
Our Lawyers can work with you to devise a suitable estate plan that:
- Distributes your estate after your death;
- Achieves your desired wishes;
- Ensures financial security for your loved ones.
WE KNOW THE LAW.
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND WHAT YOUR SITUATION IS.