Settlements | Property Lawyers in Melbourne and Dandenong
Buying, selling or leasing commercial or residential properties is a big decision. But entering into a lease or contract of sale does not need to be a stressful experience. With the right property lawyers managing everything on your behalf, you can remain focused on your new home or company location.
Pentana Stanton Lawyers represents buyers, purchasers, investors or associated companies in respect of any property matter. Our lawyers operate throughout Melbourne CBD, Dandenong and throughout the South East Suburbs.
By instructing us to manage your conveyancing, you will be engaging a Law Firm. This means that you will have solicitors trained to deal with the most complex property law matters. You will also be covered by significant levels of professional indemnity insurance and protection not afforded by conveyancers who are not legally trained.
We offer a fixed fee professional service whenever possible so that you will have certainty throughout your property matters.
We offer the following services:
- Assistance buying and selling
- Residential and commercial leases
- Information about costs, transfer of lane costs, stamp duty costs and everything relevant to your matter
- Contract advice
- Advice for ‘cooling off periods’ and important dates
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale and settlement
- Advice related to sale or purchase of units, vacant land, community title, strata and “off the plan”.
- Legal advice as required by financial institutions.
- Title Searches and land enquiries.
- Legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments.
- Building contracts
- Neighbourhood disputes including fence disputes
- Representation at dispute resolution including at mediations, VCAT or Court appearances.