Superannuation & Insurance Claims
Income Protection Claims
- Your superannuation fund may have an insurance component which entitles you to various benefits in the event that you are not able to work, either temporarily or permanently;
- This can include income protection benefits to cover periods of unemployment from a medical condition or illness, or a lump sum which can be pursued under a total and permanent disablement claim.
We can assist you by reviewing your superannuation fund terms and policy to:
- Make a claim on your fund;
- Advise you of your entitlements;
- Ensure you receive your full entitlements.
Contact our experienced and trusted compensation lawyers today for advice on making an income protection claim or a claim on your superannuation fund.