Sometimes doctors or other health practitioners get things wrong.
You may be entitled to compensation for your financial losses for past and future care:
- Loss of Wages;
- Medical and life care expenses;
- Personal care expenses;
- Nursing assistance provided by others (including family and/or friends).
Circumstances which may lead to a compensation claim:
- A doctor might fail to warn you of a material (significant) surgery risk;
- Or fail to properly treat you;
- Or treat you in a manner that falls below the standard of care expected of that professional;
- A hospital may also be liable for the actions of their doctors, nurses and other health professionals;
- If you have received medical treatment from a doctor, and the doctor treating you has made a mistake causing you harm;
- Or if a medical professional has failed to meet the required standard of care;
- And failed to adequately treat, care for or accurately diagnose your medical condition or illness.
You may also be entitled to compensation (also referred to as damages), for your pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, or scarring and disfigurement.
Call us now for a free initial assessment of your injury circumstances.