Where to start with a Personal Injury Compensation Claim
- Knowing where to start with personal injury and compensation claims, benefits and entitlements can be a daunting task. Especially when you or a loved one has been injured. You simply don’t need more stress.
- At Pentana Stanton Lawyers we can provide you with choices and recommendations about the options available to you so can make the decisions best for you.
Finding the Right Lawyer
- Finding a personal injuries lawyer can be confusing and at Pentana Stanton, we can help you understand where to start with a possible compensation claim.
Personal Injury Litigation – Benefits and Entitlements
- Our experienced personal injury litigation team who can help ensure you receive the benefits you are entitled to.
Expert Legal Advice can be provided in the following areas:
- Accidents in a public place / Premises liability claims;
- Accidents in the workplace / Workers’ Compensation / Workcover;
- Transport accident claims / TAC;
- Medical negligence / Medical malpractice;
- Nursing Home and Elder Abuse claims;
- Animal injuries / including dog and cat attacks;
- Sporting / boating accidents;
- Product liability claims / injuries arising from a faulty or defective product;
- Superannuation / Total + Permanent Disablement / Insurance claims;
- Crimes Compensation / Victims of Crime Assistance;
- If you are the victim of a crime, you may be entitled to compensation;
- This applies whether you are the primary victim, or a secondary victim, for example, if you are the child of the victim;
- Act now as you need to commence a claim within a certain time frame, or else your rights may be lost forever.
Common Law Claims
Our experienced lawyers will help you clarify if you have a common law claim, and:
- Whether you can bring a common law claim.
- Whether you may be entitled to compensation.
Assessment of Personal Injury Circumstances
- After a comprehensive evaluation of your circumstances, we can provide you with legal advice on the options available and our recommendations for achieving the best outcome in your claim.
- The process we undertake is designed to ensure you get the entitlements you deserve.
- Any one of the Pentana Stanton Compensation Litigation Team can be contacted by mobile or email, even after hours if required.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your compensation with regular emails, meetings or phone calls.
Resolution of Claims
- Early Resolution of Your Claim is Best
- As we progress your claim, we will look for ways to bring about an early resolution, if that is possible. There are various avenues available for early resolution including conferences, mediation and negotiation.
- Court Proceedings for Compensation Claims:
- If court proceedings do become unavoidable, our expert Compensation Litigation Team will be able to provide you with legal advice and guidance that will look to getting the best possible outcome.