We Represent Employees and Employers
- Our Experience in Employment Law covers all of Australia.
- We can effectively represent Employers and Employees.
- Our first objective is to focus on early settlements whenever possible to avoid litigation and unnecessary costs.
- We negotiate to resolve workplace difficulties or to achieve a package to leave the employer.
Employers & employees often need advice to:
Our Employment Lawyers have experience in the following areas:
- Unfair Dismissals;
- Non-Genuine Redundancies;
- Adverse Actions;
- Sexual Harassment;
- Breaches of Contract & more at the Fair Work Commission,
- Federal Court, & the Magistrates Court;
- Contracts of Employment;
- Termination of Employment;
- General Protections Action;
- Redundancy Post-employment restraints;
- Confidential information Employment bonus schemes;
- Allegations of misconduct;
- Workplace policies;
- Staff training program;
- Shareholder and share option agreements;
- Workplace investigations;
- Occupational health and safety including workplace bullying.
Pentana Stanton has been involved in a variety of workplace employment and industrial relations matters.
For employment law, we can assist with:
- Drafting employment contracts, terms and conditions;
- Providing representation for cases of unfair dismissal;
- Drafting and negotiating the resolution of industrial and workplace disputes;
- Offering advice for workplace contracts, including financial advice for termination of employment;
- Offering advice regarding employee and company taxation concerns;
- Drafting and negotiating enterprise agreements;
- Protection of intellectual property;
- Drafting terms and conditions of internet and email usage;
- Discrimination and harassment issues.
For industrial law, we can provide assistance with:
- Drafting and negotiating the resolution of industrial disputes;
- Advising clients for workforce restructuring;
- Drafting and negotiate policies and procedures;
- Statutory obligations under Commonwealth and State legislation;
- Risk management of workplace hazards.