Commercial Law and Litigation
Litigation is often stressful and costly.
- Pentana Stanton Lawyers have an experienced commercial litigation and dispute resolution team who can help navigate the complexities of litigation whilst providing cost-effective solutions for you.
We offer dispute resolution services and have experience in various fields of civil litigation including:
- Breach of contract and contractual disputes;
- Building and property disputes;
- Copyright infringement;
- Company structure issues;
- Debt recovery;
- Defamation, media and publishing disputes;
- Employment and workplace relations;
- Insurance law;
- Partnership and shareholders disputes;
- Intellectual Property;
- Property and Leasing.
With any legal dispute you will want to know how much your dispute is likely to cost you in terms of legal fees as well as the risks involved.
- At Pentana Stanton Lawyers we will disclose this information to you in our initial consultation so there are no hidden costs.
- We also understand the importance of obtaining a comprehensive and clear assessment of your position in the dispute, the various options available to you and our recommendations on achieving a timely, commercial and cost-effective solution for you.
- Our lawyers are committed to building strong relationships with our clients and are easily contactable by mobile or email, even after hours if required.
- We pride ourselves on keeping our clients informed with the progress of their dispute and we encourage early resolution of disputes through mechanisms such as mediation and negotiation.
- If court proceedings do become unavoidable, Pentana Stanton Lawyers are here to provide sound legal advice to pursue the best outcomes for you.
We also cover:
We have extensive experience in providing business advice to:
- Entrepreneurs looking to establish a new business enterprise;
- Reviewing all types of contracts;
- Analysing the advantages and disadvantages in long term and short term;
- Protecting your business and personal assets.
We can also help you with:
- Business Structures;
- Business Contracts;
- Business Succession Planning and Asset Protection.
Pentana Stanton Lawyers’ team has strong experience in providing corporate advice to individuals.
- Our cutting edge advice will allow individuals to understand the complex regulations.
- With our strong focus we create solutions that help achieve individuals and companies aspirations.
Our expertise covers:
- Corporate governance;
- Shareholder agreement;
- Documenting company administration.
We provide a high quality and effective legal services. Our team is highly respected with knowledge in all forms of litigation including:
- Contractual and property disputes;
- Shareholder disputes, trade practices;
- Tax, insolvency, professional indemnity and insurance litigation.
We are expert on:
- Commercial disputes and commercial litigation;
- Commercial law and small business and legal advice.
- Our experience and knowledge can help both franchisors and franchisees in providing legal assistance;
- Helping you through the franchise agreement and franchisor disclosure documents to make sure that you are aware of all of the issues that could make or break your new business.
Tax and Finance
- Our tax and finance practice is consistently strong, ensuring the most efficient outcomes in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- We can assist you in reviewing mortgages, guarantees, charges and other securities documentation as well as advice in regard to GST, Capital Gains and Land Tax.